Summer + Fun + Relationships = Netflix & Chill
There are more opportunities for you to connect with your friends in the summer than at any other time of the year. So we want to simply help you do just that; connect with your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. So from July 10th – August 20th we have put together a plan that will help you to hang out with the people you care about and lead them to Jesus.
The Netflix & Chill message series is all about relationships. Every Sunday will feature messages about the new rules for love, sex, & relationships. This series will bring down the house for teens, singles, and anyone who wants to have great relationships. We promise to make each Sunday fun, compelling, and a great chance to invite a friend.
- Week 1 – The Right Person Myth (July 10th)
- Week 2 – Gentleman’s Club (July 17th)
- Week 3 – Designer Sex (July 24th)
- Week 4 – If I Were You (July 31st)
- Week 5 – Dealing With Divorce (August 7th)
- Week 6 – Radical Marriage (August 14th)
Become A Netflix & Chill Host
- Your kit has simple resources that will help you to plan your events, brainstorm people to invite, and list special TRC events that you can tag team on to help plan your summer.
- The kit also includes 20 Netflix & Chill invite cards that you can customize to invite your friends.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday July 15th – Robot City Games on Clinton St. at 7pm. (Free to enter, pay to play)
- Saturday July 23rd – Nineveh to Ouaquaga Canoe Trip ($14 per person, sign-up by July 17th at table in the lobby of TRC.)
- Friday July 29th – B-Mets Baseball game ($7 per person, sign-up by July 24th at the table in the lobby of TRC.)
- Saturday August 6th – Trip to Knoebels Theme Park, entrance is free, see www.knoebels.com for ride & food pricing, we will meet in the Love’s parking lot in Kirkwood at 8:00am to carpool, and head out at 8:30a
- Friday August 12th –@ 8:15pm – Movie Night In The Park (Free admittance and popcorn) Port Dickinson Park, movie begins at dark
- Thursday August 18th – Men’s event – Man Cave Night at TRC ($5 for pizza & wings)
- Saturday August 27th – Women’s event – Hershey PA, Joyce Meyer Conference